Our Patented I-Beam Track System is the most innovative solution to protect your condominium balcony or patio. No Ladder Required! The screen is designed to be deployed ahead of the storm and stored, stacked on one or both sides of the opening. When a storm threatens, simply release the side restraint (optional) and pull the screen across the opening and secure the bottom buckles and straps. The screen is fitted with marine grade stainless steel spring clips across the top for quick and convenient removal or deployment.
Our I-Beam Track System has many applications, not just hurricane protection. While it provides superior hurricane protection for condominium balconies, patios, lanais, loggias or any large area needing a quickly deployed system, this system is also utilized for general weather control. Outdoor dining areas, outdoor event venues or homeowners who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle need a system to control rain, wind and sun. Let the I-Beam Track System help you take control of your outdoor event and keep your guests safe and comfortable!
Armor Screen Corporation pioneered the fabric hurricane protection revolution. Since our products hit the market in 1998 no other company has installed more hurricane screens in more places worldwide. Our dealer network extends along the Gulf Coast, the entire Eastern seaboard and many locations internationally. The Armor Screen product line is the most versatile and custom hurricane protection offered on the market. Don’t hesitate, call now to discuss your specific protection needs!
- Industry Leading U.V. Stabilized Fabric for All Colors
- U.V. Stabilized Thread
- Fabric Colors: Black, White, Cream, Beige, Gray & Sand
- Transparent, Lightweight & Unbelievably Strong
- Miami-Dade County & Florida Building Code Approved
- Paver Earth Anchor System (Ideal for Pavers on Sand; No Concrete Required!)
- Custom Covers
- Zippers Available for Egress
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Anchors
- Cutouts & Notches to avoid Architectural Elements
- Rub Patch for Rough or Sharp Contact Points